Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wasted

There is a song by Carrie Underwood that I particularly like. I like it for its melody and nice arrangement. However of late, I am feeling how the lyrics describes...

I don't wanna' spend my life jaded, wasted
Waiting to wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by
Wasted

Sighz... My insomia problem is coming back. For the past 2 nights, I have been sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. 4am and 5.15am... It is really bad and I hate it. Activities at night are so limited and I prefer the feeling of living in the day! In the light! Not in darkness, yet, I am more active at night and 'zombiefied' in the day. I feel WASTED... I really need to discipline myself to achieve more. Lets hope I'll do just that.

DISCIPLINE vs. WASTED

-LeB-

0 comments: