Sunday, July 8, 2007

dedicated to my beloved friends... the 'indecisives'

finally... my 'project' is done! I am really glad I perserved and finished the project. I hope it will mean something to my friends... the 'indecisives'! I really cherish each and everyone of you and hope we will stay close together for life! Although a lot of you are very old... Haha. But age isn't a barrier. Right? Anyway, I love all of you lots and this video is dedicated to all of you. Including other people like Esther and Helena, the flower pots of ESSR. Thanks to Roanna, Rochelle and JW for providing the photos. And, thanks to technology and blogs that I got the photos. If you all know me well, I am not a person who is good with technology or computers. So, do give me some credit and comments ya?? Ha... my first attempt! Thank You! God Bless!

0 comments: