Thursday, July 12, 2007

三日游 in KL!!

I am back! Back from KL... Went to KL for a short trip of 3days 2nights. Indeed, it was short, but, it was fun and enough. Haha. Finally materialised the trip that my army friends and I talked about and planned a long time ago. I don't really get to see them much these days so it was nice spending time with them. Although a lot of times, they talk nonsense and are quite vulgar! hahah. Still, it was fun.

KL... A place of eating and shopping, more eating and shopping , and more more eating and shopping. Seems like that is basically what you can do there. And, massage. We went to a street where the whole row of shops are massage parlours. So, we went for 2 massages during our trip. A foot reflexology and upper body massage... I did quite a bit of shopping although it wasn't that cheap. :( I think Bangkok and America is a better place for shopping. Especially at the factory outlets of America. About the food, I think we didn't know where to find cheap and nice food, so the food was only alright. :( I had much better food when I went to Bangkok, the food was superb!

On my transportation there, I took the 'Cao Yuan Kuai Che', its the ad with Moses Lim. The facilities are not bad. Its a double decker with lots of leg-room, leg rest, inclined chair and a personal entertainment for everyone. The cost was $85 for a two-way trip. Quite ex I suppose. Still, I think it was not bad... :)

Ok, pics below...


Our hotel room... Corona Inn (I think)


My first meal in KL. Beef noodles at a HK restaurant. Nice!


We ate at a Japanese restaurant. This is their so called 'Gyoza'! Flat with no fillings...


Bowling at night... thinking about it, bowling is actually quite fun. :)


Penang 'Char Kway Teow'. Looks the same as the normal 'Char Kway Teow' though... the taste, not so sweet and saltier.


Vain guys!


@ the foot reflex shop


Viet food for lunch. It contains Lamb, vegetables and cold 'mee hoon'. The vegetables look so raw that my friend said I was eating a plant!


Petronas Twin Towers...


Nice view here, out @ KLCC


a 'group' pic with my roomies....


Apparently, toilet entrance in Malaysia isn't that cheap...


Night view of 'Chinatown'


Hong Kong Ice Deserts! This was good!! and, cheap!!


Our final meal before we left. 'Bak Kut Teh'...

-LeB-

0 comments: