Sunday, July 29, 2007

Singapore Institute of Management

School is starting. Yes... it is REALLY going to begin. My first lecture begins tomorrow! I will be doing the course... Bachelor of Science (Economics and Finance). Mixed feelings. I have not been studying for the past 2 years plus and in recent times, my lifestyle has been very carefree. Thank God for that. It is time for boring lectures, time to face lecture notes, mug (if I ever do) and try to do homework... etc etc. Also, I am thrown into a completely new environment. That is something I always dislike. I love my comfort zone. Having strangers around me is not something I am always fond off. Although sometimes, I do not mind. I just pray that I will be able to foster good friendships in SIM. I shall not dread going to school. Positive mindset! I am aiming for first class! Hahah... I also pray that I'll be a good testimony to the people around me. Hiakz hiakz. Many people in SIM go to school and go home... Will I be one of those? My mind is just very random now. Just hope that all will go well and that I would be able to cope with my school work, together with my work and fun! :)

Back to student life...

-LeB-

0 comments: