Saturday, July 28, 2007

thanks to all who came down... and all who supported... :)

Today was the much anticipated Heritage Fest performance. I must say I did not do a good job. My speech gave way. I retracted a little. Singing wise, I guess I have always sounded like that. Well, I just got to say I hope I will learn from all these experiences and do better the next time round, to further improve myself. Thank God for the opportunity.

And here, I want to thank everyone who came down to support me. My mummy... Peeps from EchoMusic, Simin and Minhui... Peeps from church, Joel, Roche, Roanna and Yilin... Also, my best pal, Sun Quan. Every single face means a lot to me. Thanks for taking the time off to support me. Although I feel very 'pai seh'. :( Also, thanks to Simon, Weelin, Helena and Diya for their concern. :) Diya for trying her best to make it despite her forever busy schedule... And although she didn't manage to come down, she sent Yilin on her behalf... ha... nice :)

After the performance, I went out with Joel, Roche and Roanna for dinner. I was super hungry then. Good thing we had a good meal. :) We ate at 'Lai Lai' Taiwan Food and went to some Japanese restaurant for deserts. Pics below... Enjoy!

A 'black' pic of us on stage performing... Courtesy of Joel's BAD photography skills...

(Sun Quan and I) Thanks pal for coming down. I know you had to rush... really appreciate.
Food time! Corn freeze with pearl and jelly. (I am a corn lover!)
Taiwanese dishes...


Beef Noodles...
Japanese desert no.1! Looks colourful and appealing... It tastes nice too :)
Japanese desert no.2... Mango with Vanilla ice-cream, cornflakes and jelly
Japanese desert no.3 (rice balls with HORRIBLE sauce)... I thought the sauce would be nice and sweet, turned out, it is salty! Yucks! And, it costed me $3.80!!! Yeah, just for these balls
Rochemochi in my big jacket...
The jacket really looks too big for a small roche...
-LeB-

0 comments: