Tuesday, July 31, 2007

back to being a student...

It was back to school on Monday. I had my first lecture, my first stack of lecture notes, my first meal at SIM, my first day in school wearing home clothes! Ha... It did not turn out to be as bad as I thought. For one, I did not sleep in the lecture! Lectures at SIM are all 3hrs... and, we only have lectures. Although school has officially started, I have not exactly lost my 'freedom' yet. My time-table is really quite relaxed and I am glad for that because I would still be able to teach and do my own 'stuff'. :) I love freedom... and this is how my time-table goes.

Monday: Stats (8.30am-11.30am)
Maths (3.30pm-6.30pm)

Wednesday: Econs (3.30pm-6.30pm)

Thursday: PBF (8.30am-11.30am)

Thats all... I just pray and ask that I would have the wisdom and discipline to manage my time well. :)

I am glad that I have company in school. Thank God for that! :) I am glad that I went for the 'tennis orientation camp'... Yeah! I actually went for a camp. Hahah... I am not the kind who likes to go for orientation camps and not the sociable kind. I forced myself to go... and, thank God for that! If not, I wouldn't have known anyone and would be all alone. :( However, I met some familiar people in school. Seems that there are a lot of people in SIM. Ha... I am not the 'only one'.

Thank God for this opportunity to study yet again. I hope to use this opportunity to the fullest! Although, I still wish to do music and its my passion. Not too sure why I am studying 'Econs and Finance'. But its ok... All in the Hands of God. :) Lord... guide me!

-LeB-

0 comments: