Sunday, July 29, 2007

someone I love very much...

thank God for families... thank God for giving me 2 brothers... and older brother and younger brother... They are named Aaron and Jaron respectively. If people out there didn't know, I am actually named Terence, but I added the name Caleb after I got baptised. Our names are supposed to rhyme... Aaron, Terence and Jaron. But obviously, I am the one out. Still, my parents always mix our names up!

Today in zone 3 they were talking about family ties. How is your relationship with your family? I am glad that I love my siblings very much and there isn't any sibling rivalry amongst us. In fact, I love my younger brother very much. Ha! I have watched him grow up, and although now he isn't as cute as he was, he is still very dear to me... It is just amazing that I have a brother like him. Sometimes I stare at him and just thank God. No matter what happens, this fact will NEVER change. he will forever be my brother. I think I am being bias here but, he is just very LOVABLE! :) People who know me will know how much I love my brother... Hahah!

I always tell my brother how I wish he is a 3 yrs old. Haha... and that is because, he is really really cute when he was a kid. But well, all of us have to grow up. I just hope that we will be close to each other forever. He is slowly growing up and I can see it and feel it. Today I was just wondering... how would things be like between us 10 yrs down the road... Emm, a food for thought for me. Till now, I still 疼 him very much :)

I had a very interesting conversation with Jaron today. He knowing that my school is going to start, he said...

"Where is your school uniform? I want to see..."

"Then need to sing 'Majulah Singapura'??" "What about pledge?"

then I told him... Don't need to sing 'Majulah Singapura'... and I don't need to go school everyday...

"Do you all have time-table? I want to see... "

I said... Yeah, I have, in the computer.

"Chey!" "Why don't they give you time-table?"

cause we can plan our time-table

"Wah! Then I'll have recess everytime!"

Damn funny! Hahahha... RECESS... when was the last time I used that term man. May not be funny to you all, but, it definitely is funny to me :) my brother's concept of school is that of a normal school not knowing that university is different...

alright, so much said, here is a pic I LOVE of my younger brother... when he was young...


Jaron Tay Wei Jie

My cute brother! The cutest baby/kid I have seen... :)

-LeB-

1 comments:

夜行者 said...

Lebby,

do u think yr brother u will mad with u 1 day if he saw you post his passport pic here? :P

Viv