Saturday, January 5, 2008

Travelling...

I initially started this blog because of my America trip. I had even thought of naming it onemonth.blogspot.com. Simply because the America trip was 1 month. Yet somehow, the blog has managed to survive for quite some time. Still, since this blog is about music, food and travel, I shall continue blogging about my travel experiences! I love travelling and travelling definitely broadens one's horizons!

My next trip is from the 13th-16th of January. Its coming! And I'm looking forward to it. I'll be going with Wendy, Minhui, Simon, Simin, Edmund and Denis. I've never travelled with them before and so it'll be a first. Lets all look forward to the trip! Eat, eat and eat! Also, I'll be meeting Frances in HK for the first time! She had better speak good canto over there. Ha... Even though the trip is in a few days time, nothing has been planned! But nevermind... we are spontaneous people, yeah?

This is my 3rd time to HK... But everytime with a different group, it'll be a different experience :) Travel, travel, travel...

-LeB-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Your trip to Hong Kong sounds exciting. It sounds even more fun since you have nothing planned. Spontaneity is the way to do it sometimes. But then again, planning activities is sometimes easier. Whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it will be great.

I've never been to another country with a group of friends before. That's something I'd like to experience someday.

On the lighter side of travel, check out these funny videos on http://www.roomforyourimagination.com

My personal favorite is room 222, that guy with the toilet paper is hilarious. Check it out. It's very funny. I work with Cambria Suites so I have the inside scoop.