Thursday, January 24, 2008

A diary of my Hong Kong trip... Part 6

A trip to the offshore island, Cheung Chau. It was really refreshing and gives you a different feel about everything. We had thoughts about having a holiday chalet there. Being there makes me feel as though I could gain some inspiration and start writing songs. However, it didn't happen! Ha... The beach also seemed to be a good place to reflect about life. Minhui said its a guys' thing to do. Is it?

Leb Zai, WendyMAMA, Smintz and Xiaomundmund @ the crossroads of Cheung Chau Beach Road...

Simon and I... Got to thank this brother-in-Christ of mine, without him, my life would not have been this exciting :)

Couple pics! I have learnt to immerse in the joy of photography... I enjoyed taking pics for the couples. Simin and Edmund at the beach...

Our loving couple... Simon and Minhui... I guess the weather and the surroundings made the place a romantic set...

Couple 3? Maybe not... Mother and son. Ha... WendyMAMA and Me... with Edmund and Simin in the background... Interesting pic (Courtesy of Wangdajie's Photography)
What does this photo depict? Minhui said... A mother of 2 kids on the left, with her friend who is left on the shelf! Ha... Well, totally not!
The fun begins!!!
Somehow we started doing stupid things like singing vowels towards the sea. Ha... Until now, I don't even know who started it. Perhaps us being musicians and singers, we just had to do something to release our musical potential. Sing vowels! Wendy, Minhui, Simin and Edmund in the pic...

I started to join in the fun! It was difficult taking such a pic, halfway thru, all of us would burst out laughing! Haha... It was too hilarious! In this pic, Wendy almost failed, just look at her face. Also, observe Edmund and the position of his hands! Totally RETARDED! Whoever sings with their hands up so high!

The choir of 5. Ha... This time round, we did the 5 vowels.... A E I O U, from left to right :) Edmund's hands are still up high. From this pic, we can conclude that Wendy does have a big mouth. Ha...
The team of Echo Music (Simin, Edmund, Denis, Caleb, Wendy, Simon, Minhui)
-LeB-

0 comments: