Sunday, January 13, 2008

A crazy saturday! + Jiarong's 22nd Birthday + HongKong trip

12th January '08 was a crazy day! It was a totally packed day! So packed that I didn't even have time for a proper lunch :( I started my day by waking up at 7.15am, that is really rare... And it was all because I had a photoshoot in the morning. So the photoshoot took up my whole morning, ended at 12pm... I had to rush home and head down to EchoMusic for my usual Saturday classes, from 1pm-5.30pm. After which, I had to rush down again to prepare a surprise birthday party for dear Jiarong. Her 22nd birthday party. We had a BBQ and everything ended at 11.15pm? And next, I rushed back home so that I could prepare and pack my stuff for HongKong. My flight is at 6.40am the next morning...

In a nutshell, I feel tired and drained after a long day... But, I'm looking forward to the HongKong trip. I like us being so spontaneous! Without much preparations, we are just heading there. Feels like we are going out to "Orchard Rd" rather than going overseas. Ha... Ok, my 4days 3nights jouney begins here. Got to set off for the airport now... Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: