Monday, January 28, 2008

A diary of my Hong Kong trip... Part 7 (End)

The final post on my Hong Kong trip... Some remaining pics on Cheung Chau and the food. I miss the food man...


The streets of Cheung Chau


We bought the "bubble gel", where one can blow the gel to become a bubble. Such things are rare these days, I guess it shows the simplicity in their life on the island. Edmund is seen blowing the bubble here...


A cocky look on completion...


Ah! I miss these... I think its pig's stomach and they are fried till they are very crispy. I like!


Prawns. Of a different bread? They call it "lai liu ha" meaning urinate prawns. 'Cause its said that water would squirt out when peeling the prawns. Still, I did not encounter that, rather, I got pricked by the sharp shell. :( Its very sweet :) nice!


Lemon Chicken! I'm hungry now!


Hong Kong vegetables! I love them! The stems are so thick and chewy! They are really different from the ones in Singapore... Vegetables!


A night scene of the sky-scrapers in Hong Kong :)


Group pic on the final day in our small motel room

-LeB-

0 comments: