Sunday, January 20, 2008

its the Word of God...

Its really amazing... Its 2.05am now and I have just finished reading the bible. Indeed God is speaking and revealing... Minutes ago I just chatted with Minhui and we talked about how a certain situation is "tensed". It was really quite upsetting :( However, Minhui prayed about it and received a Word from the Lord. She shared her thoughts with me and it made much sense. It was also nice to know that she looked to the Lord. :)

The amazing revelation is that... I read the bible and the passage that I'm supposed to read today points towards the same notion! I'm currently doing my QT based on a book called "experiencing God day-by-day", so there are specified passages from the Bible to read from. And the passage for January 20 is from 1 Peter 2 (the verses that spoke to me and coincided with what Minhui heard are 1 Peter 2:13-18) It is just so apt. Really! Amazing! Thank God. I'm praying that the situation improves also... And that the Love of God prevails!

Walk in the Light of the Lord and never despair...

-LeB-

0 comments: