Sunday, January 13, 2008

A diary of my Hong Kong trip... Part 1

This entry came a little late, cause I initially wanted to load up a whole lot of photos, however, it gave lots of problems. Thus, I shall write a diary of my Hong Kong trip in a few entries. The pics will say it all... :)


Our motel room. A room for 2... Observe the space constraint! Its really quite cramped. But I guess, thats the trademark of Hong Kong. At first we weren't used to it, but after a while, we felt it was quite cosy after all. We did not have to use the air-con, the weather was good enough to keep us cool and comfy. I miss sleeping in the tiny motel...


A close-up pic of the toilet. It was so small that I often had to contort in order to close the door. Its a 3-in-1 toilet. You can brush your teeth, do business and bathe at the same time.


(Edmund, Myself and Simin) Simin looks unhappy that I'm in between the couple. And somehow, Edmund still looks cheery. Wahah... A pic of us at our first dining place. It was a traditional "Cha Chan Ting" :)


We went to a jamming studio! Yeah... And where on earth was the studio? It is a facility at Simon's "Jiu Jiu's" (Uncle's) condominium. And gosh... We were all in awe of the condominium. The facilities are first class, the view from his apartment is great, the service at the condo is good... Basically, it become a goal for us to work towards. To live there someday. I thought, maybe I can be a maid over there... I love this pic... the almost complete team of LOVEMEKNOT! 3 couples??

Thats all for now. Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: