Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Decision is Made...

Recently I've been thinking about whether I should join Shine Models, the modelling agency that sponsored the SIM-UOL pageant. I have friends telling me that I should perhaps try it out because its a good opportunity, and why not since I am young. Even my elder brother and Dad encouraged me. How bizarre. True enough, I doubt such chances come a second time. However, I have decided to decline the offer. And I am happy that I've finally made a decision. What I should do now is to concentrate on...

1) Living a life for God
2) Music
3) Studies

I don't think I'm suited for the modelling thing, it isn't what I want. Feeling the peace of mind...

*I've uploaded another song clip, its a raw recording made in August '07... I personally like it :) Enjoy*

P.S: The other 2 singers in the clip... Don't kill me!

-LeB-

0 comments: