Friday, January 11, 2008

First Performance of the Year... 97.2FM

Yeaps, I'll be going on air again and its the same station, 97.2FM. I'll be going on air on the 17th January @ 8pm. Its another live show with DJ LeeLian. This time, we have 4 people going on the show, and thats Edmund, Minhui, Esther a vocal student and myself. I have 2 songs for my repertoire and they are...

1) 情感联络站 (Kopi-O) by 巫启贤
2) 木乃伊 by 林俊杰

Do give your support by tuning in! I hope all who do would enjoy the show too... Do listen out for Edmund's own arrangement of "Kopi-O" on his guitar! I love it. :) And its quite an honour to be singing my favourite singer's song. I should be uploading the song clips onto my blog when they are done...

So today we had our practice and boy was it hilarious! All thanks to Edmund and his GAY action on the guitar. Although he rocks on the guitar, sometimes his girlfriend, Simin does better than him. Wahahhah... Well, both are great players with their strong points. The "木乃伊" almost didn't come to live :P Still, its my honour to have Edmund play for me. I truly love his arrangement of "Kopi-O". Hope I do a good job too.

2007 has been a great year with many performances. I hope this year will be even better! Thank God for all the blessings. Thank God for the opportunities, for the people around me who believe in me :) Thanks my friends. And so, 97.2FM will be the first performance of the year 2008!

-LeB-

0 comments: