Friday, June 1, 2007

Back to "Reality"

Its time to go back... Back to Singapore, back to my home, back to my comfort zone... Or maybe, not my comfort zone. It was a good trip and was great looking around the world... Changes your perspective in some sense. I'm looking forward to being back in Singapore. I miss...

-Food! Laksa! I so wanna eat that. Authentic Singapore food!

-People. All my friends and my family of which my parents and younger bro are going to China.

-Playing the piano. I wanna touch those keys again.

-My students. I do love teaching and educating. Thank God for the opportunity

-Watching Tv! I miss my TVB serials. Ha...

-Exercising! I really do like exercising. Feeling the adrenaline rush. Got to go swimming, jogging, gyming, rollar-blading and cycling... Must accomplish all these when I'm back. :)

-And many many more. I even miss City Hall. Ha... My favourite hang-out

But before I reach home, I'll have to endure a gruelling 25hrs flight. Looking forward to food on board to sustain me. See ya all in Singapore! Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: