Thursday, June 7, 2007

I love my Life!

Thurs, 7th of June 2007... Had high-tea at Royal Plaza @ Scotts today! Woot... Kinda like my life now... Its so free and fun! Since my return from the states, I have just been feeling HIGH... Perhaps I've got a different perspective. I did invigilation from monday to wednesday, so as to recoup my finances from the trip. Big thanks to Xuan who introduced me the job :) and I've resumed my duties @ JR Tuition Centre and Echo Music... It was nice seeing my 'colleagues' and students again. I love my job anyway, so, its fun! Also, I have been waking up early and observing good sleeping habits. No more late nights and insomia... I hate that! Everything seems to good... Ooosh...

High-tea today was fun... Although, the food was disappointing. :( The company made it fun though. Was with Xuanie and Wong Wan Pig, feels like a long time since we went out together in the day. Hope we would be able to do so with the full EVOFUS! Where's Jasmine n Ah Rong?? I think I love eating ... And yes, I really do. Give me some good food and I would light up! Also, I love high-teas. My mum used to bring me to the PineTree Club with my aunties to have high-tea. Feels high-class and relaxing... Haha... Just sit there and chill. Ok, time for pics.

Japanese Food and Bite-size Sandwiches.

Truely Singapore... Rojak and Laksa. The Laksa was the best thing at the high-tea.

Cakes Galore!
Sign of Goodness!
Variety of Cakes and Tarts.
Nice Chocolate Fountain... Yum...
This is what Xuan does after she burps... She blows at your face! Finally caught her in the act! I think its a great candid shot. But so what? I'll still be her victim... and many others :(
Beloved Xuan...
High-tea buddies. Lets pig it out again!
-LeB-

0 comments: