Friday, June 8, 2007

Things taken for Granted.

There are so many things in life we take for granted. Perhaps we don't even know we take it for granted, but we do. Even simple things, everyday happenings that come naturally. Our movements, the air we breathe, the food we eat, the people around us... etc etc. I just want to thank all the people who are a part of my life... thanks lots to my family and friends out there... people who stood by me, who cherished and still cherish me. If people know me well, I think they should know I'm a person who cherishes all my friends very much. :) a thought I have been having of late... What actually puts people together... ? That they go from strangers to hi-bye friends to friends to close friends, and, who can actually be your close friend and who cannot? Its like, there are people out there that in an instance, its so easy for you to be attached to the person, while to others, no matter what, it just doesn't happen. So what is it that happens between people? CHEMISTRY?

Whatever the case, our family will always remain our family, that is something that we can't choose, we can't change... And many a times, we take our family for granted. Cause, no matter what, they are still there, they have to be there cause they are our family. BUT, that should not be a reason why they should be taken for granted. I think families should take time to know each other better, to spend more time. Yet, it takes 2 hands to clap. Even if I want to, the other party has to be willing as well. Haiz. Sometimes I talk to my family, I feel that I get lukewarm response... and that, definitely will not keep me going to want to foster a better relationship. Sianz. Perhaps I have to be more thick-skinned to get something going.

Friends & Family, which are you closer to?

-LeB-

1 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com