Tuesday, June 19, 2007

do you exercise?

Nothing much to update these 2 days. All I have 'accomplished' is played badminton and ran 2.4km, 6 rounds around the track on Monday. And, swam 40laps at the swimming pool under my block. (The pool is smaller, so, it isn't that difficult to achieve 40laps, it just sounds quite impressive. Ha!)

I am glad that I have the time to exericse. I haven't been exercising since my trip to America. People don't exercise when they travel. :( If people have been reading my blog, I did say I MISS exercising. Yeaps, I love to exercise! I think life is not complete without exercise.

Benefits of Exercising: -You'll look better and feel better (improves blood circulation, tones up your body, builds up your stamina... etc)
-Relieves stress (those who are stress, go exercise! its a channel to release your stress)
-Balances your emotions (you'll feel happy after a workout. at least I do)
-Makes one disciplined and focused

I believe there are more benefits. Exercising is good for us mentally, physically and emotionally. Great! Start exercising today!

With all that said, I think its time to manage my 'spritual part' as well. I haven't been doing my masterlife. AGAIN. I'm guilty. :( time to buck up! those who haven't been doing, do it NOW! NOW! NOW!

-LeB-

0 comments: