Sunday, June 24, 2007

Craziness!

Am I crazy? Perhaps I am... Wahahaha. Whatever the case, the past 2 nights have been CRAZY! Its been a long time since we really almost ALL gathered together. 'Indecisives'... I really hope the spirit between us remains FOREVER. Thanks for all the craziness! Of course, it was GREAT having more people among us. Finally saw Zijie aka 'Z-G' again and got to know carrie better. :) I want the pics! Attention to all pic holders!! You are TASKED to send all photos to me! ALL...

Besides the past 2 nights, the whole of next week, I am packed! I seem to be really busy. Thing is, I don't really know why. Hahah... But its good, feels like I am doing a lot of things. Wonder how would things be like when school starts. I LOVE SIM! Wahahhah.

Looking forward to all the coming gatherings... Tuesday steamboat... (Ashley! You better be there!) Wednesday with Aunties... Hahhah. Friday Zone 3 at my place... (Welcome to my home!) and, SUNDAY. Its D-DAY. Frances is REALLY going. :( (you better use the lonely planet book! pls speak to use in fluent canto!) But, no worries... We WILL go over to Hong Kong! Quick! Plan a trip!

Alright, shall blog more when the photos are here... :( Till then, tata! Stay HAPPY and, remember to LAUGH LOUDLY!

-LeB- (Be Yourself!)

0 comments: