Sunday, June 17, 2007

long time frens...

Met up with Alvin Chan last Saturday. It has been really long since I last met up with him. Bumped into him on the streets a few times though. He looks... the same! But still, we look different. How could our form teacher mistake the both of us? Anyway, it was great to meet him up. Everything is like the same, in fact, even better. I still feel damn close to him... like an old pal. :) For some people, no matter how long you don't keep in touch with the person, the person is still close to us. But for some others, no matter how hard you try, its really difficult. Ha... and both of us agreed to that! Its just great to know that I am still close to him (and I had him admit it as well). Haha! Few are left as my friends from secondary school, but, I am really glad with the people I am left with. They are my pals and old time friends... People like, Sun Quan, Guo Rong, Samuel, Alvin, Ryan. Thing is... I love ALL my FRIENDS! I believe in Friends 4 Life, so, hope it does stay that way.





Best Friends... Sun Quan aka 'Clive' and I


ChanMaliChan and I... Photos bring back memories!


Supper at Hong Kong Cafe... Our usual hang-out.
Justin (Fran's Friend), Frances (We will miss you!), Jonnie Wongie, Me!, Isaac, Diya and Carrie.
It was taken with my cam and they didn't want to give a nice face... :( except for me.

-LeB-

0 comments: