Thursday, May 31, 2007

Encounter with Nature... Yosemite!

Its 3am on the 31st of May... Almost time for me to go back to Singapore. Well, I miss a plenty of stuff. Its time I head back. But I got to say, this one month has been great. Really seen a lot! One of which was Yosemite... If you all didn't know, its pronounced as (Yo-Se-Mi-Tee). :) Its a national park... Really nice and beautiful, especially if you like nature. I've come to realise that I do like nature and like being around it. :)

It was a good experience to stay 1 night at Yosemite. We stayed at the lodge and it made me feel very close to nature. Also, the weather was cool and cold... Great for sleeping. Though the sleeping conditions may look dodgy, I actually feels great! One of my best nights sleeping in America. Furthermore, our lodging was near the waterfall, so that was the first thing that invited us when we woke up. Really nice! Emm, talking about nature and stuff, I remember I use to have such 'outings' back in Secell... Thats really way back. Night-walks, Stayover at Yishun Damp, Endurance Camp. And when I think about them, I think about David. Brings back memories too... Ok, enough said... Below are the pics.


Our beds at Yosemite...


Lodging... The 'hut'...


My breakfast. Camping style... Sardines and Meat


View of Yosemite's Half Dome. Pic w Dawn n Jon


View from our 'hut'... There's a waterfall (if you can see it)


Spot me! At the waterfalls... Feels really good to be sprayed by the falls.


Waterfalls! My favourite!


Look at the clear water from the falls. Can see my feet. Ha... The water was quite cold. But still, it felt SHIOK!


These creatures are everywhere... Squirrels... Photo dedicated to Rochi-mochi.
(No worries, I'm not afraid of them)


Another water-fall...


Great view of Yosemite. Sun, Trees, Waterfall...


Pic on top with background scenery of Half-Dome


And we watched the sun-set... Great View from the top! Praise the Lord for His wonderful creation!

Tata! God bless!

-LeB-








0 comments: