Thursday, June 28, 2007

Updates!

I can finally update my blog. Finally... My computer has been giving me so much troubles. I cannot use msn or windows messenger on my com, thus I got to resort to the pathetic WEB messenger. I hear weird conversations and songs from my computer that I do not know where they come from. My computer is super slow, ads keep poping up... etc. Its just... full of problems. I am now using my Dad's computer. Perhaps, its time to invest in a new computer. Is DIY good or 'Ready Made' better?


Group Pic 1. At Diya's place... Thanks Diya for doing the cooking! The food was good! And thanks to everyone for the company... It was great laughing with all of you!


Group Pic 2. At Roanna's 21st Birthday. The theme is ... FLOWER POWER!


The pic that sparked off lots of controversy... All I can say that we were very into the 'theme'... FLOWER POWER. Come on man, be more sporting!



Our range of Mr and Miss tees. Here is a Mr Bump and a REAL Miss Bum.


Mr Happy! and Miss Happy wannabe. Ha!


Farewell to 'Da Jie' Frances...

Finally, my thoughts... Frances is going to leave. Yea, she is really going to leave. Going all the way to Hong Kong to work. I am really happy for her because it will be a totally difference experience, and I believe, I good experience. Travelling is good. But... I will miss her. She is so dear... Indeed, she is our Da Jie. She is full of spontaneity. A very people person... a very undertstanding person. A great pianist that literally ROCKS! hahah... We will miss your scales and 'rocking'. Also, she is full of joy and laughter! You have indeed been such a blessing to all of us! Thanks Fran. It is just great to have you around, and even though we won't be seeing you so often, we will ALWAYS remember you. We will have our web-cam sessions... and, you better eat the same food as us when we web-cam... hahaha... you better learn good cantonese and bring us around Hong Kong. We will be there! Right? 'indecisives'... All the best Frannie...

Lots of gatherings lately... Busy in some way and yet, I haven't been a good steward of my time. :( Lord, please grant me the wisdom to manage my time better.

-LeB-

0 comments: