Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Bee...

Finally, I can take a breather. The last few days were crazily packed, I hardly could do anything I wanted. 2 performances during the weekend, 1 jamming session today on top of worship practice and teaching. I had to learn quite a number of songs, and my "learning power" is slow :( Both performances were so NOT GOOD. I better buck up. Thank God Echomusic still got the performing deal at White Tangerine Cafe @ Kovan. I should be performing quite regularly there now. Feel free to come down and lend some support! Haha...

I am now back home and I can finally bow a few notes on my Cello. Honestly, seriously, I miss my Cello... I am in love with it and its sound :) So nice. And I really enjoyed my Cello lesson last Friday. Although the lessons are only 30mins each time and we aren't playing anything fanciful, I feel so blessed to be learning something I've wanted for sometime :) I think my Cello teacher is a nice person too, the main thing, he is patient... I do hope I can achieve something on the instrument.

I hope it'll be a fruitful and relaxing day tomorrow...

-LeB-

0 comments: