Tuesday, July 22, 2008

relaxing place...

Just came back from supper. I had Carls' Junior for supper. Does that seem too much? Well, I really had that. Went to the outlet at Big Splash where its opened for 24hrs. Its a really nice place. Great ambience, fresh air, comfy seats... :) The outlet is a building standing on its own and it reminds me of the States where many restaurants or cafes have the same layout. I love it! Great place to check out. Carls' Junior has good food too... I hope we would go back there again. Simon and Minhui are my supper gang now. I hope I am not a light bulb though. I'll dim my lights... Wahaha...

Sometimes we are not able to see how we really are. Things are different from someone else's perspective :) Time to have MUCH MORE patience...

In the pursuit of music...

-LeB-

0 comments: