Friday, June 27, 2008

别松开手

25th of June some of the star program students were involved in a charity performance. It was a fund-raising for the Sichuan earthquake. We were very honoured to be invited by Jiu Jian 老师 and to be able to sing his composition for the Sichuan incident, 别松开手. It was a touching moment on stage and off stage I saw some audience who teared. Neo also had "the moment" where is had an individual part, singing along-side Ric of DreamzFM. :) Ric and Joanna Dong was at the performance :)


The singers for the day... :)


I finally told Joanna Dong that I think she sings really well! And I got a picture with her :)


Do we look like brothers? (PS: I hate my camera... Its a green camera)

After the performance, some of us headed down to Miss Clarity Cafe near Seah Street. It was a nice place and the food was good!

Foodie Pics below...

WangDaJie's Pork Chop... Mushroomy Pork Chop...


My beef stew :)


Chicken Chop! Nicely taken?


And the supposedly chicken burger that became beef burger... Ha!
(I think I've rather good photography skills man...)


At Miss Clarity Cafe... Photographer: WangDaJie

-LeB-

0 comments: