Sunday, July 20, 2008

the calling??

i had a meeting with my bosses today. yeah, the directors of echomusic. sounds big doesn't it? but it was a casual and easy-going meeting that was really fruitful :) once again I thank God for His blessings, for bestowing upon me this responsibility as a music educator.

we had a meeting to discuss about the school's syllabus and it dawned upon me that we are very blessed with really talented, passionate and knowledgable teachers. coming this november, i would have been teaching music for 3 yrs. i have improved along the way and i am very encouraged that i have students who have followed me for close to 2yrs. it really is very encouraging. i am often striving to do my utmost for the interest of my students :) i guess its a passion afterall. i would not want to stop at my abilities but to continue improving and learning so as to further impart greater knowledge to my students. thats what i really hope to do.

striving for the best...

-LeB-

0 comments: