Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eason Chan's Concert 2008!

I just came back from Eason Chan's concert, I have to say that the $140 paid was all worth it. The concert was terrific! Great vocals Eason has... I admit, I am envious! Wahahha... However, I felt that the music could have been better, with more variety. The sound system at the indoor stadium was really good and that aid in Eason sounding AWESOME. The bottom line is... it was a really good performance by Eason Chan. We could see the effort put into the concert also :) Through the concert, I feel like perfecting Cantonese, I just love the language... or should I say, the dialect...


My concert buddies for the day, with our Magnum each :)

*many things in life do not just come our way. we've got to fight for it and earn it.

-LeB-

0 comments: