Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aims and Goals...

Years back, I told myself that my goal was to do something that is music related. And at the age of 19yrs old, I had reached my goal; I began teaching music. I am still very grateful to this person called Simon who gave me the opportunity. Almost 3 yrs down the road, this Brother-in-Christ has now become FAMILY, mentor, teacher, boss... I am also sure that God is watching over us and this path in music. Besides Simon, many others came into the picture and I am equally grateful to everyone of them, for even the simplest thing of believing in me. WE ARE FAMILY! Come on' sing with me... Whats the next line? From teaching, I started doing small performances outside, I improved along the way, and I did some gigs. It has been a fun and exciting journey thus far... Yet at times, it has been tiring and stressful? Still, until now I hope to take up any opportunity that comes my way. Be it small scale, paid, unpaid... etc. I certainly hope my passion for music, teaching and performing would remain this way... That the fire would not die down. Music is something to be enjoyed, to be shared, to be loved. I would also want to use my skills and talents that God has given to serve Him and His Kingdom.

Recently another opportunity came by. Nothing has been confirmed and I might not be given the offer. It is just so amazing how such an offer came by... unexpectedly. I am striving my best and leaving the rest to God. All in the Hands of God.

Suddenly there are quite a lot of things on my mind. Lets have Faith! and put our trust in God. :)

Dear God, thanks for everything and all glory to You...

-LeB-

0 comments: