Monday, June 9, 2008

The End of the Concert...

JiuJian's concert has finally come to an end. I think all of us have put in our best efforts and we're tired out from the reheasals and 2 days of concert. I think it was a great experience for everyone of us. As Neo said, he enjoyed the "camadarie". Through the concert I've also got to know people better... People from the "Star Program", He Fang who I've seen for maybe 2yrs plus but I don't really talk to and others... :) Not everyone would get the chance to see how it is like to stage a concert. This might just be my only chance... Everyone had their fun and of course, we got our "scoldings" too... Haha... The choir only did 4-5 songs in the entire concert, so we had a lot of spare time to ourselves. We ended up taking endless photos and eating! Below are the pics...


Echo's "He Yin Tian Shi(s)"... Fabulous job done!


A pic in our holding room. Neo was sharing his "mua chi" joke... WHAT A JOKE...


This is evidence that I am no longer young... Guess the age difference...


Thanks to Sky who came down both nights to support and accompany us :)


Mother and Son??


The "cool" pic...


I knew I am so cool... I think Minhui did a good job with the photography. :) :)


Err... Maybe not... BEING OURSELVES... Our crazy selves... HAhaha...


Minhui said this pic looks like we're going for ROM... Thanks huh... She's my keyboard student! And now, fellow "star program" mate and friends :)


Pics with celebrities... Together with Meixin


A guest singer for the concert... Wendy's favourite... I think his name is Ivan :)


With Ric... Poor him, he took 5-6 photos consecutively with us. But that shows his popularity and how people likes him :)


The Echo Family with Ruth Ling, the music director for the concert...


Yeah... "Quan Jia Fu"... You know who is boss? So obvious right? The MAN in Red... who else could look like a boss except him?? Mr Simon... Lee Yi Feng :)

Yeah... And Monday is over as well... I can finally sigh a relief and do what I have to do and want to do :)

-LeB-

0 comments: