Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tribute... to the birthday boy. Happy Birthday!


Happy 25th Birthday Dan Yan...


Birthday "boy" blowing his candle.

Alright, since I was the camera man of the day, decided to post the pics so that Daniel can 'kop'. Or perhaps, some other people might want to 'kop' as well. I didn't know that it was Dan's birthday on friday, 10th Angust. Met up with Jesse, Yilin, Jon, Dan, Isaac for dinner. I thought it was just an ordinary dinner. True enough it was, but it was Dan's birthday also. I guess to everyone, birthdays do mean something regardless of age! Hope Dan enjoyed our companionship and 'mini-celebration'.

I have known Dan for... 9yrs? At least I've known that he existed for 9yrs. Haha... Can't exactly remember when was the first time I saw him. Just remembered that he would sometimes pop by my estate... not to look for me though, but to look for Karen. Hahah... Scandalous! Those were the days... And they had to look for me to borrow my bicycle.

My second encounter with Dan was when he became my cell leader. Cell leader of T'sidkenu. I was 16 then. How time flies... Hahah... And till now, Dan is still a cell leader and I think, he is very much well respected and a man of God. Way to go! Thanks for the time and effort spent as a cell leader to me.

Now that he is 25, I wish him all the best in his endeavours and may you continue to grow in wisdom and serve the Lord! Indeed he is blessed by God! And to many of us, he is very eligible! Sporty, outspoken, good singer, man of God, full of leadership skills, understanding... etc etc. Girls... Look no further! Wahahha...

Whatever the case, he is a dear friend to me... If I had known that it was your birthday, you would have gotten a present! Hahah... Hang out with us more. Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: