Friday, August 17, 2007

Post-NDP carnival...



Event Name : Carnival @ Marina Bay
Date : 18 August 2007
Time : 12pm-12.15pm
Venue : Marina Bay floating platform

My next performance is this Saturday. Although it is only a 15mins slot, but I will cherish it and make full use of it. I hope I will do a good job. I am glad that I have this opportunity, especially performing with Wang Dajie (Minhui), Simin and Wendy. Its my privillege. :)

Rehearsals have been fun! I just came back from a rehearsal and I laughed like crazy! Wang Dajie and Wendymama are so hilarious! I cannot stop laughing especially at the expression of Wendy when Wang Dajie and Simon hug each other. Wahahha! Anyway, it was fun being around them. It was also nice singing the songs together. I like our version of '小人物的心声', a more toned down and acoustic version. Simin... great job! Hope we can do a recording and keep it as a memory. :)

After rehearsal, we went supper. Nice food and recommendation by Wang Dajie and Simin. They have always told me about the place but I have not had the chance to patronise the stall. Finally did today. Not bad. We had 'fishhead steamboat' and 'beer pork ribs'... I think. I would not mind going back there. Recommended place for supper. It is near... my music school, the area of arab street and beach road.


The girls enjoying and grooving to the music.


Funny expression of Wang Dajie...


Reflection... Simin looks... stoned yet she is smiling happily


The group for this saturday's performance.
(anti-clockwise: Caleb, Simin, Wendy, Minhui)

*I realise I have quite a number of friends who are older than me*

-LeB-

1 comments:

WendyMama said...

Who are older than u?!!! We all are at your age leh. Don't mislead ppl ah... we are still at 花样年华...