Friday, August 31, 2007

Song Recommendation!!!

Its time for some music. I have been wanting to update my blog but nothing much to update about, also, I have been lazy. Time for an entry and I am going to recommend a song! Its title is "歡樂今宵" by Leo Ku (古巨基). If I am not wrong, this song has a history of 10yrs and it was a theme song for a movie. Its a canto song, which makes it even nicer! And... I love it! My boss at Echo was playing it while I was teaching, at first I thought Simin was playing it. When I heard it, I was immediately captivated. Perhaps also because the song was played through speakers which had good effects. Music is just amazing!

The melody of the song stirs up your emotions, or well, at least for me. Perhaps on a sad day when I listen to the song, I might tear. :) The verse isn't that captivating but when it comes to the chorus, it all begins. When it transits from a C to E chord... the chord progression, melody that is written is just... beautiful. The songwriter is 黃丹儀. She wrote other songs like (有你真好 by 范瑋琪/ 楊丞琳, 多遠 by 張玉華) impressive. I really wish to write good songs... Besides the melody, Leo Ku's voice makes it even more perfect. Indeed he is a singer with a great voice. How nice is it to be blessed with a good voice... In my opinion he has a strong voice, a nice tone (not too high, not too low) and great control. Minhui asked me some time back who would I like to sound like. And I think now I have found the VOICE. It would be nice to sound somewhere near Leo Ku. Ha... If only...

Now, I can't wait to land my hands on a Leo Ku's album with the song. A new purchase to be made. Give it a listen and tell me how it is... :) the link on youtube is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHkHcbnL6E

Enjoy!

-LeB-

0 comments: