Thursday, August 9, 2007

Busy Day!

08 August, the eve of National day. It was a fully packed day for me. A nice and fruitful day.

The day began with me meeting up with my OG-mates, my SIM friends at east coast to roller blade. My first outing with them. It was fun and relaxing. I love to go to east coast on a weekday because there aren't many people. Thank God for the good weather that. I think I became a little 'tanner'. It was also great that the 7 people who turned up all knew how to blade, quite a feat to find a whole group who knows the skill. I just thank God for these people I met... New people in my life that have been a blessing in one way or another. Thank God that I have people to go lectures with. I am not a loner! Wahahah... On my part, I hope to be a blessing to these people as well. :) More outings!

Straight after blading and lunch, I had to head back to school for lessons. Together with Joys and Ferlicia, we rushed down. Managed to reach school just about time and had my Economics lecture that is 3hrs, with a break in between. I am glad that the lesson was interesting and I understood the lecturer. I also managed to stay awake through the lessons, it was only at a small part of the lecture that I felt very tired. I hope to have a breakthrough in my studies!

Next... After lessons, it was dinner time and I drove down to NUS to pick Mr. Grumpy to meet the 2 other guys, Jon and Isaac at Vivocity. We wanted to have some retail therapy but did not manage to do so. Had dinner and walked around. I realised I haven't really walked around and shopped for sometime... at least not in Singapore. It felt like a weird combi when we met up cause we were all dressed differently! Jon was in office wear, I was in my casual wear of tee, shorts and slippers, Isaac and Joel in causual wear. Ha... Jon said that he was going out with BOYS. Indeed... Being 3-4yrs older than us, that makes him some kind of older brother. In case you didn't know, Jon is quite a good 'investigator' as well. Joel and I actually forgot where I parked the car. Sadly, we spent 30mins trying to find the car in big big Vivocity. It was thanks to Jon that asked us questions that helped to lead us back on track. Ha... I am forgetful.

Mount Emily... Ever heard of it? That is where we headed to after that. The initial plan was to have deserts there but in the end, we ended up having drinks. The desert place was closed. We shall go there some other time. Mount Sophia is actually up some 'ULU' place but I liked the place we went too. It isn't too crowded, it has a nice ambience, nice drinks and, you can hear your friends easily. A nice place to chill. Jon really treated us like 'boys' and recommended some drinks and treated us. Thanks Jon! We had some interesting conversations and it was just nice chilling out. I liked the place. If I am not wrong, the place is called 'wild oats'. :)

Pics to beautiful my blog...


Crayfish Ramen! @ Ajisen


New found friends! OG2... Superman! + Chee Boon


Food from 'Wild Oats'. Parmesan Chicken.


Wasabi Prawns. This is nice!


My drink for the night :) I liked it!

That marks the end of my day. I really long entry again. I should learn how to write lesser next time. Till then, tata! Take care my friends!

-LeB-

0 comments: