Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Game!!!

Nothing much to blog about recently. Maybe my life is getting boring. Wahahha... but I've been super busy. Anyway, I am tagged again! To do another game... Thanks to Miss HK, Frances Yong! Here it goes...

COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
THE 20 SENTENCE MEME!
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed. Oh. And NO tags backs.

1. Love is: thinking about the person constantly, wanting to give care and concern to the person.

2. I will always: BE MYSELF!

3. Forever: I will sing, forever I will be with You, be with You ... Ooo Ooo... (A song by "hillsongs")

4. I never want to: Be near rats! (Sorry Frances... Hahahah)

5. My cell phone is: Nokia N73. A wrong decision I made... :( It is really laggy.

6. When I wake in the morning: I often go back to sleep... If I REALLY wake up, I think my breath stinks and I feel like my complexion becomes better. Arggh.

7. I get annoyed at: People who think great about themselves... who are self-centred!

8. Parties are: the best when they are with my beloved friends... when we chat, laugh, do crazy things and eat a lot!!! (I am no party animal)

9. My dog is: somewhere out there... maybe I haven't claimed it yet. maybe I will never claim it.

10. Kisses are the worst when: they are forced!

11. Today I am: Who I am ... in more details, feeling restless and sometimes lost.

12. Tonight I will: Go to bed, goodnes knows when...

13. Tomorrow I will: Today is 12.17am (Monday) so tomorrow is Tuesday which is tuition day.
I'll be giving tuition from 3.30pm-9.30pm with an 1hr 30mins break... How "exciting"!

14. I really want: to travel the world! really really want to ... maybe with my 'loved one'

15. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: my hair is long ago. so fast... :(

16. I will drive my car: When I want to enjoy music... Drive around and play the songs I enjoy. :)

17. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: 'Ark'? Reminds me of 'ark music' ... 'mu chuan' a 'ming ge can ting'

18. Bright or Dark Room?: Bright room! Without a doubt! I never want to live in the dark! I love brightness and it keeps me positive and happy!

19. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: jump from bed to bed...

20. The last thing I said to someone was: "I can't remember..." as in I literally can't remember

Tag:
1) Rochemochi
2) Chinnychinchin
3) Jonnie Wongie... Time to update your blog!

-LeB-

0 comments: