Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quick Updates...

Firstly, my performance on Saturday did not proceed due to the weather. It was a little disappointing 'cause I missed the chance to perform together with my 'qian bei' and we practiced hard for it. Hahah... Nevertheless, I took it easy. There should be another chance! hahah... Anyway, thanks to all the people who wished me, came down and almost came down. Thanks Helena, Jonathan, Matz, Rochelle and Alvin. Although things did not go as planned, good things came out of this 'performance'. I have got to know Simin, Minhui and Wendy better... and thru it, I got to know Wendy. :) Thank God!

Secondly, I went to dye my hair on a Friday. That explains why I said I have become an 'ah beng'! I did not plan for it to be so bright and golden under light. Some responses were... "You look 'ah beng' from behind!", "you look half and 'ang-moh' ". At first I wasn't used to it, but now, its getting better. Whatever the case, at least I have done what I always wanted to! No more procrastinating! Below are some of my pics after the 'dye' and at the grounds of the performance venue.


We ended up eating instead of singing... A pic together with 'Wang Da Jie'


A pic with Wendy MAMA! (Minhui said we look like 'mu zi' ... mother and son)


Wendy suggested taking pics with my tee as the background! She is hilarious!


A background pic of my tee (Mr Happy) and... Simin laughing

-LeB-

0 comments: