Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tomorrow's Schedule...

The day kicks off with a church service at 10.45am tomorrow, but I would have to reach church at 10am to practice with the worship band. Following that it should be lunch?? I would need to be at Jurong Point tomorrow by 2.45pm for a charity performance (3pm-4pm). I will be singing 2 songs, namely Piano by 范逸臣 and 路一直都在 by 陈奕迅. After that, I will be off to Global Sounds Cafe to prepare for Echo Music's student's gathering. Much preparation have been done for this event and I certainly hope it goes very uberly duperly well! I'll be emceeing for the night together with my MAMA! Wendy MAMA! My "virgin" attempt. Also, I would be singing 谈心, a song by You Hong Ming and Joi Chua with Zhang Yan. In addition to that, I would be witnessing 3 of my students' performance. The 2 Adelines and Lixian :) Jia you everyone! I could clearly see the effort put in for every performance in this upcoming students' gathering :) So nice! But that made us BUSY BUSY... Also, I'll be accompanying Sky and Fiona on the keyboard with the song 心愿便利贴. Now... who will win the $100 cash price tomorrow... Lets look forward to the results :) Fun!

It certainly is a super packed day tomorrow... Lets enjoy every moment and step up to challenges! Woots~!~! I'll be praying to God and committing everything into His Hands :)

*People usually blog about what has already happened... I am the opposite... I blog about what is going to happen. Wahahah... Weirdo...

-LeB-

0 comments: