Friday, August 22, 2008

Singapore! Singapore!! Singapore!!!

I just finished watching the live! telecast of the table tennis female singles. Li JiaWei vs. the world's no. 1... Initially, Li was leading with 1 set and subsequently, no. 1 caught up and eventually beat Li 4 to 1 sets... Sad. It was an exciting game! And, both played really well... The scores were very tight. It must have been tough playing at that kind of atmosphere, with so many pairs of eyes on you and so much pressure on you. Pressure to win a medal at the Olympics. What a big event. Still, Singapore winning a silver medal in this yr's Olympics is quite a feat. So proud of Singapore and all its sportsmen. Suddenly, I feel so patriotic. Haha... But I do realise that I feel for Singapore. Proud to be a Singaporean :)

I am always intrigued by how the world is. Many individuals raised in different cultures, settings and countries. Amazing... the world is big... and I hope to explore the world :) Still, Singapore is where home is...

-LeB-

0 comments: