Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bukit Timah Hill~!~!

We really did it! We said we're going to climb the Bukit Timah Hill and we did it... People these days LOVE to procrastinate, but I am glad that we are spontaneous enough to make things happen! :) Just that... I was... 1hr late?? We were supposed to meet at 9am that morning. Minhui called me at 9.20am and I replied, "Hello! Ah?? Ok ok! I am coming down NOW! I'll meet you all at the hill... Sorry sorry!" Once again, so sorry... But Minhui already expected it to happen. Ha... Actually, I would really have been able to wake up on time, if it wasn't because I had a really bad insomia the night before. I slept at 6am :( Sighz... Still, we did it and it was good :) Refreshing and it was great doing things not of the norm :) Lets organise more of such outings!

Minhui half way through the track...


A big Simon with a small bag... Hahha...


At the peak... Sadly, this isn't like the peak in Hong Kong :( WE MADE IT!

Tomorrow would be my first day at work... Yeah... I am going to work. I am going to do relief teaching at Nanyang Primary School. Melanie asked me to look after her younger brother and learn the school song. Haha... I am sure I would do it! I hope I can stay throughout the whole school term, learn something, earn money and adopt good sleeping habits. Going back to school means waking up at 5.45am. Sighz... These days I wake up at random times, sometimes at 10plus or 11am. First day tomorrow and it WILL be a GOOD day. All into the Hands of God! Pray pray pray!

I do not wish to be burnt out also. Life has to be 充实!!!

-LeB-

0 comments: