Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Further Updates... and items from last week...

Last week was rather fulfilling for me. I met up and caught up with 3 of my old friends. Marie on Wed, Alvin on Thurs and Samuel on Fri. It was really good to hear from them again :) And, I could feel that our bond was still there, even after not seeing each other for some time. Talking to Marie was good... I kinda think alike, maybe because our pursuits are similar. She is currently a fashion design student in the UK. Emm... :) Alvin has by now started school, I hope all goes well for you dude! And I am sure it would! Have fun as a student once again... Sam! It was fantastic to have you come over to my place for a swim and to see the "still the same skinny you"... Haha... Well, just stay the same and stay happy! Lets catch up again :)

I hope I would be able to catch up with my other friends too! *Sun Quan! When are you going to be free??*

Besides meeting up with some old time friends last week. I just realised that I've been suppering almost every night for 4 consecutive nights with Minhui and Simon. Of course, it was great to have Wendy around on Friday! Mama! Join us more often man!

For the past 3 days, I've been listening to the same CD of 巫启贤, listening to the same song. I like unplugged and good voices to go along. Ha... And oldies never fail me. I just suddenly felt like listening to them every night.

*Make the world a better place! :)

-LeB-

0 comments: