Sunday, August 10, 2008

It was a public holiday today!!!

09 August '08. Today felt very much like a holiday! A public holiday... It really did. Somehow although I am on school holidays, today felt different, I could feel the holiday mood throughout the day. Splendid! And I was also in a mood for national day because I got engaged in a gig doing local compositions, xinyao and national day songs :) It was a very fun gig! I enjoyed myself! Probably because I enjoyed singing the songs we did :) Fun fun fun! And for the first time, I collaborated with He Fang. Its my honour man... She sings really well :)

Once again, it was a very packed day. Practice at 11am, 2pm-4.30pm gig @ SAM, slacking and chilling out @ Dome (SAM), gathering at diya's place... I was really tired, these few days have been really busy. Chilling out at Dome was good! Good food, nice ambience... It would be nice to go there again. Probably the weather contributed to a holiday-ee mood too...


A pic of our performance at SAM :)


Gathering at Diya's place... Thanks Diya!

Its going to be another packed day tomorrow and a gig at White Tangerine Cafe. I am looking forward to activities yet hope for some rest as well :)

-LeB-

0 comments: