Monday, August 18, 2008

end of "free" mondays...

Its the end of another Sunday but its no longer going to be a "restful" Monday. But!!! I'll not let it be a Monday full of blues... Its 12.47am now and I will need to wake up at 5.45am to prepare to go to school. Ha! Its the back to school days... I wonder what I will be doing at Nanyang Pri tomorrow.

Anyway, I just came back from my PACKED day... Praise the Lord for how things went! :) I enjoyed singing for the charity show at Jurong Point although the sound system could have been much better, but overall, it was good. Thanks to Danick who came down to support... :) After which, all of us headed down to Global Sounds Cafe to prepare for the students' gathering. (Danick I haven't paid the cab fare... Pls claim from me!!!) I did emceeing for the night and I thought it went... well?? Was it?? Haha... Still, I was glad how it turned out to be. Thank God! Thanks to WendyMAMA also. We started off without much rapport but it became better :) I also witness my students playing and it was nice to see them being able to play at a certain standard and to see other students perform. Basically, tonight's gathering was heart-warming to me :) And I felt Danick truely deserved the $100 prize, of which $50 is given to Jake la... Hahha... But he did well too :) Danick... I enjoyed your performance!

Ok, thats all for the updates. This coming week, I'll be performing at Global Sounds cafe on Saturday at 8pm-10pm. Its a cafe at Chinatown... Feel free to come and support! Tata!


A pic at the Charity Show :)

God bless EVERYONE!!!

-LeB-

0 comments: