Friday, May 9, 2008

NO GENIUS!!!

Friday is here. Initially I thought with 3 papers down, I would feel more relieved. But I am feeling otherwise. I feel worried, BURDENED and worried. I am beginning to think what if I fail all my modules or if I have to repeat year1 again. Sighz... I certainly hope things would go well.

Today's 2 papers of stats was really bad. Really really bad. I wasn't prepared, I know. And so, I've finally come to realise that I am no genius. People who are genius do not struggle trying to PASS their exams, they SCORE. Here I am worrying if I would scrap through my papers. "Great!" But well, nothing can be done now except to work hard for my remaining papers, keep my fingers crossed and pray for a miracle.

Would I feel relieved after the 23rd? I do hope so... Life goes on...

-LeB-

0 comments: