Thursday, May 22, 2008

it is coming to an end...

wow! the 23rd of May is finally coming... the long-awaited day for me. it is the last day of my exams, which kinda probably means dooms-day BUT at the same time, it means freedom! this period of exams has been really long and i feel "bounded"; as a school mate of mine described... the end of exams is like coming out of jail. how true... 18hrs more to freedom!

many things that i would like to do, probably too many to list them down. but for one... i want to sign up for my CELLO lessons! i have been thinking and talking about it MONTHS ago, finally now that the burden of exams is "almost gone", i can start dreaming about it. how cool it would be to learn a new instrument! but at the same time, i would not want to neglect my piano :)

the end of exams would also probably mean a cut on my expenditure. simply because i no longer have to force myself to "camp outside", sometimes moving from cafes to cafes in other to find a place to study. speaking of which, i might have plans to look for a part-time job, maybe to work at a cafe or restaurant... and i should practice some financial planning... i am BROKE!

i finally got my camera back. i felt handicapped without it for 2 months. hope it doesn't spoil again... below is a pic of my "bras basah macdonalds"... i do like it there in the morning when there's not many people around and i can hog to tables to myself, enjoy my macdonalds breakfast, listening to music and basking under the sun as it shines through the window...



-LeB-

0 comments: