Tuesday, May 13, 2008

23rd May, Principles of Banking and Finance

Oh yeah... Its 1 paper left till the end of exams :) a 10 day break or rather, mugging period till the last paper. Anyway, its a load off considering that 5 papers have passed. I am not confident of my papers... however, its all over, nothing can be done now. I would just have to concentrate on the last paper. Discipline!

I can smell the holidays coming and I am looking forward to it. However, I hope I would not waste the time away... that I would not slack and be unproductive. Things are starting to fill-up my life again... For now, other than exams, I would have to learn a song accompaniment by friday, start familiarising myself with really OLD "jiang hu"-flavoured songs for friday's choir practice, I hope I can start exercising and to practice on my piano for thursday's lesson... :)

I've been studying at Bras Basah's macdonalds in the mornings and I kinda like the feeling. It also feels like I'm really MAXIMISING my time. However, studying out is EXPENSIVE... sighz... money woes...

I'm with a lighter mood now... It feels like life is reforming again...

-LeB-

0 comments: