Thursday, May 29, 2008

i guess the answer is obvious... out of my dilemma

Previously I had the thought of finding a part-time job. Since it is the school holidays now and that is what most of my friends from Uni are doing. I also thought it would be fun and an experience to do something different. Up till now, I haven't really gone out to the "world" to "work". Although I have done some short assignments and some service jobs at wedding banquets. Well, maybe that counts! It is also not really the finances that I was looking for, more for the so-called-experience, and maybe... to feel "normal", to be like everybody else.

And so when I told some of my friends my intention, some said that it was good, they understood where I was coming from. Some others felt it was unnecessary. Besides, it is not like I do not have things to do... In fact, I do have quite a lot of things I would like to do! And that is on top of my usual keyboard classes and 1 tuition student :) Thank God for being occupied. Ha! My buddy from sec sch said I must be crazy to want to work, as if it is fun... Wendy said it is ok to be "different", besides, not everyone's life is the same... Minhui said, "You're too busy la!" And finally, I asked my brother... ... the outcome was a scolding session! He scolded me and said I'm crazy, that I wasn't focused enough and if I wasn't focus, at the end of the day, I would end up no where... Well, it seems all the replies are pointing to an obvious answer. Somehow, I didn't really seem to want to work also, it seemed that I was trying to be something that maybe I'm not... Trying too hard huh? How contradictary!

End of the day, I shall stick to my exploration with music :) :)

-LeB-

0 comments: