Thursday, November 1, 2007

in the midst of preparation...

Its confirmed! My performance is this Sunday (4 Nov) @ Borders. From 5-6pm. I hope all will turn out well. I'll pray...

I have been trying to prepare for this coming performance, and boy is it difficult! We are bringing mainly English songs and some Chinese numbers. English songs are really of a different level. The structure of the song and the chords are unexpected. The rhythm can be tricky too... Thanks Simin and Simon for the help! I really appreciate it a lot! Simon is talented! He catches the chords for a song very quickly and easily. Not even needing to touch the instrument, he gets it. His brain is like an instrument. I so need to improve!

God bless the performance this Sunday... I want to enjoy it! :)

-LeB-

0 comments: