Sunday, October 28, 2007

UOL Pageant...

I have been waking up late these days, around 11plus or sometimes, 12pm. Sighz, what a waste of time. On friday, I was woken up by a call at 11plus in the morning. The in-charge for the UOL Pageant called me to tell me I got through the auditions and will be in the finals. For those who didn't know, I went for the audition for pageant in my school. Someone approached me and I decided to just give it a go. People have been encouraging me to join, like Wanping... So I thought maybe I should really try it this time. I have been busy and joining such an event would only make me more occupied. Hopefully the experience is worth it and I get to win attractive prizes. Wahahha!

The audition was about 2 weeks back. I did not know what to expect, I thought they would just ask questions and get to know me better... etc. However, the format of it was like Singapore Idol. Ha... Reminds me of my experience at Idol. But of course, Singapore Idol was far more daunting. For this, I went into a room with about 8 students accessing me. I guess cause I knew they are fellow students and they looked quite friendly, I wasn't nervous. In fact, I sailed through the audition. I was fluent all the way :) I told them that I was a stammer but they were in disbelief. Then they asked common questions like your commitment level, who nominated you, which part of your body do you like best, do you have a girlfriend... then they said there is a swimwear section during the pageant and whether I would be fine with it. I said I'm ok with it. Next, they asked me to take off my top and do a catwalk! I was totally caught off-guard! I haven't been exercising enough to flaunt my body. In fact, I never had a body nice enough to flaunt. But still, I did it. Ha! Was I brave or nuts? We had to walk to four spots and pose for the camera. Bad bad! Ever since that day, I feel so FAT and FLABBY. What a disgrace. So... from now till the day of pageant which is about 1month and 3weeks away, I better do something about my physique. I can't imagine parading in swimwear...

I had wanted to turn them down and just get on with life. People said its wasted cause I have such an opportunity, so why not try out. Rochemochi said its so fun to join a pageant. Whats so fun about it? I guess I am doing it cause of support from friends and I want a platform to improve myself. Hope I do good.

Exercise... exercise... exericse! Its good...

-LeB-

0 comments: