Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm leaving! I'm flying... and Frannie is back...

Yeah! I am flying in about 6hrs time... to Taiwan! My first time going there and I am all excited. It will be a time for me to just seat back, relax, enjoy and EAT! My schedule these days have been really quite packed, leaving me with little time to rest or reflect. I guess this is the time... :) And people have said a lot about the food, so... I'm very excited! A couple of people are asking for 'metal eggs', so I'll do my best to get them! Yeah! Flying again... I like the feeling of going to the airport and leaving on a plane :)

Just when I have travel plans, Dajie Frannie flew back to S'pore... Thank God that we had the time to meet her up and had supper together! She is... 10% more hongkonger now. Why? Her dress sense. Its not S'porean at all... Ha! but nice... However, her canto has only improved 1%? Still the same... Work harder Frannie! Miss ya Frannie and its great to see you again. I can see you are enjoying and eating well :P Wahhahah... I guess the next time round I'll see her would be in Hong Kong. Book the Hong Kong trip! :)

Some pics...


Quany, Diya and Frannie... :)


The sistas!


She loves Hokkien Mee!


I was a stalker for her legs... Her legs with boots. Cool!


Fran and Diya... an image comparison... Hong Kong vs S'pore

Ok, the blog will be left untouched for a week... Its rest time for the blog too. Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: