Thursday, November 29, 2007

new earphones!!!



Finally... After a search of a 'thousand years'. I got my new earphones! I have been searching high and low and contemplating a billion times. I decided that I should be decisive and not think anymore. And... TADA! I got my new earphones from sony :)

I guess sony is still a trustworthy brand afterall. Looks stylish and the sound quality is good :) The price is... ... "GOOD" also. At a cost of $89, I am officially broke. I guess... as we grow up, we tend to spend more money and on stuff that we would not last time. In the past my headphones/earphones are $40-$50 and I thought that was ex! My last earphones costed $59 and I remember Syl-vyn said that its too ex. And now, I'm spending even more. Well, I shall scrimp on my meals a little to make myself feel better. But if it gives me MAXIMUM listening pleasure, then I wouldn't mind spending that money. Nevertheless, its bought... So, HAPPY!

Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: